Laughter is the key to any solid relationship. Enjoy a night of laughter with that special someone at Helium!
Featuring Mark Normand
Mark Normand is a New York based stand-up who recently released his first hour special "Don’t Be Yourself" for Comedy Central, EP’ed by Amy Schumer. Mark has been featured on "Roast Battle," Louis CK’s "Horace and Pete," "Inside Amy Schumer," Big Jay Oakerson's "WYFD" on Seeso, and Ari Shaffir’s "This Is Not Happening." Mark has appeared on "Conan" four times, John Oliver's New York Stand Up Show, "@midnight," and has filmed a Comedy Central "Half Hour." His 2015 album “Still Got It” premiered at the top of the iTunes comedy charts.
Date Night: Dinner & Show for 2 Packages - Now Available
- 2 upgraded tickets to the show (your seats will be saved)
- Dinner in The Factory (seated up to 2 hours before showtime)
- Includes 1 appetizer, 2 entrées and 1 dessert
- Our standard 2-item showroom minimum is waived
- Parties seated together may not exceed 6 guests
Dinner Option Includes:
• Alaskan Salmon and Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs - Garnished with fresh chives and smoked paprika
• French Onion Gratinée - Seasoned with sherry, topped with three-cheese crust and seasoned crostini
• Shrimp Cocktail - Served with a house-made cocktail sauce
• Grilled Filet Mignon - Topped with a wild mushroom demi-glace served with a twice baked potato and a seasonal vegetable medley
• Rosemary Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with garlic mashed potatoes and a warm buttermilk biscuit
• Grilled Alaskan Salmon - Served with a balsamic glaze, accompanied with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus
• Chocolate-Lovin’ Spoonful Cake with fresh whipped cream
• New York-Style Cheesecake with strawberry coulis
• Coffee Crumb Cake with a cream cheese glaze
This show is 18+. Please note, there is a 2 item minimum in the showroom. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box office prior to the show (they are generally available 1.5-2 hrs prior to showtime).
Dine with us at the Factory prior to the show by making a reservation! Give us a call at 919.828.5233 (Reservations must be made before 4pm the day of the show.)
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page!